GILI NANGGU SNORKELLING TRIP
Gili Nanggu, meaning ‘small island Nanggu’, is located in South-west Lombok. The lesser known small island offers a different experience to the other three gilis in North Lombok yet as breath-taking. Gili Nanggu is dominated by beautiful white sandy beach and clear sea water, where colorful fish and coral life surround you. In this peaceful small island, motorbikes, cars and cidomo (horse carriage) are not allowed.
The tour starts at 08.00 AM where we will drive through the lush main island to Lembar Harbour where a modified traditional fishing boat awaits for your transfer. While on the island itself, you can spend time relaxing, swimming, snorkeling or sun bathing. Lunch can be served at Gili Sudak, located nearby Gili Nanggu (additional charge applied).
This trip will be end at 04.00 PM and return to the hotel.
Duration: Full day
Tour Price :
– USD85/person (private tour for 2 – 4 people)
– USD63/person (Private tour for 5 – 9 people)
– USD53/person (Private tour 10 – Up)
– Private Return transfers by air-conditioned coach
– Private boat transfer to three gilies
– English-speaking guide
– Life jacket & snorkeling gear
– A bottled mineral water for each person,
– Entrance ticket to any gilies (Gili Nanggu, Gili Sudak and Gili Pasir)
What’s Not Included
– Personal expenses
– Tips and gratuities for guide and boatman
If you need further assistant, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Camera underwater is available for rental with additional USD30nett including 4GB Memory Card.
Set menu lunch seafood with green salad can be prepared with additional USD20nett/person.